- Use a request form below to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
Be sure to make your request within 30 days of the invoice date. Once your request has been received, you’ll be emailed an RMA number along with specific return instructions. Returns received without a valid RMA, or returns received more than 10 days after the RMA issue date will be refused. RMA numbers cannot be extended or reissued.
- Pack the item you’re returning within a sturdy shipping box to prevent damage.
We recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damage, and use a carrier such as UPS or FedEx that can provide proof of delivery. You’re responsible for all shipping charges on returned items and any damages in transit.
- Prominently display the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
Don’t write on or apply any labels directly to manufacturer boxes or original product packaging surfaces.
- Ship the package to the address provided.
When you receive your RMA email from us, you’ll be provided with an address to where your return package MUST be shipped. If you ship it to an address other than the one provided, it will cause severe delays in issuing your refund.
- Most non-defective products may be returned within 30 days of the invoice date for refund, credit or exchange at Sunol Tech’s option. Non-defective items being returned for a refund, credit or exchange will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, Minimum of $15.00. After 30 days, the manufacturer’s warranty applies.